ReStore Donation Pickup
Donate $$ Now
Habitat Online Store
Apply for a Home
The Habitat for Humanity of Ouachita Home Repair Program helps homeowners alleviate health and safety issues in and around their home. Homeowners pay for these repair services through an affordable repayment plan. If you feel you meet the following qualifications and would like to apply for the Habitat for Humanity of Ouachita Home Repair Program, contact our office at 318-323-8003 or click here to download a PDF of the application.
• The property must be owner-occupied and the primary residence of all owners on title.
• Homeowner(s) must either be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Legal Resident.
• Eligible properties are Single Family Residences (SFR) including, condominiums or townhomes, NOT Multi-family dwellings (apartment buildings, duplexes, tri-plexes, etc.), homes used as rental units, boats and recreational vehicles (RV’s) are not eligible.
• The property must not include any unpermitted or illegal additions.
• Homeowner(s) must be current with the following:
Mortgage loan payment (if homeowner is still making payments)
Homeowner’s insurance policy
• The property must demonstrate a need for repair.
• Every participant agrees to pay some part of the total cost. When necessary we can provide a short term no interest payment plan.
Click HERE to download an Operation Rehab application.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or sources of income.
© 2016 Habitat for Humanity of Ouachita
[ phone: (318) 323-8003 ] [ Contact via Email ]